Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bridal Project

Oh happy day!! A storm came through and it is finally less than 92 degrees in my kitchen!
Also, I am making good progress on a special project for my oldest niece who will be getting married later this summer. Shortly after she was engaged, I offered to make her wedding jewelry. With a description of the look and color that she wanted, I gathered materials and came up with a design.
I finished this necklace late last night using sterling chain and wire, olivine Swarovski briolettes and icone beads, and clear crystal beads. A sterling extender was wire wrapped onto the chain so that my niece can have some flexibility with the length of the necklace. I wire wrapped a tear-drop shapped crystal bead to the end of the extender for a bit of sparkle. I am completely happy to hear that this is what my niece was picturing in her head. Now...onto the earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment