Friday, December 2, 2016

Handmade Holidays

It's that time of year...
I'm finally able to take a breath 
now that my creations are set loose in the 
local world.
If you are the type that appreciates unique, handmade gifts for family, friends and yourself,
there are several wonderful options to shop local
if you happen to be local to me.

I set up my jewelry display
for the
The show is open through December 10.

My jewelry is also featured...
in the Holiday Store at
The Musem Gift Shop is open year round, 
but the Holiday Store is open until it reverts back to an art gallery on January 1.

Sweet Mabel's annual show,
will stay open through the end of December.
My contribution to the show include these small oils.

Other paintings are on display
in a 
The display will remain hanging through January 2, 2017.

If you don't live near me,
there are probably wonderful options to support 
local artists and local businesses 
in most communities.


Happy Handmade Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment