Wednesday, September 1, 2010

From the Workbench

At any given time, I have several projects underway. These are some of my current works in progress:

This oval was saw cut from a piece of copper that I etched. The plan is for this to be the back of a pin.

This is the beginnings of a necklace with wire wrapped semi-precious gemstones (so far- crystal, tanzanite, prehnite and amethyst) and sterling chain. The plan is for this to be long enough to have the option of wrapping twice around the neck. I'm thinking that some kind of central pendant might be incorporated.

These brass pieces have been stamped, textured and sanded for my 'OY VEY' and 'Na Cl OF THE EARTH' earrings. Different wire wrapped dangles will be added.

And almost completed is this necklace with kyanite, sterling Bali beads, freshwater pearls and sterling chain/clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment