Thursday, November 29, 2012

And the Holiday Shows Begin

My crazy, busy season got a little less crazy this afternoon.
I have been spending lots of time at my workbench preparing inventory for the various shops and shows where I'm selling for the holidays.
I've delivered inventory to Portfolio at the Academy of Fine Arts.
I've delivered inventory to Woodmere Art Museum.
I set up my display at Main Line Art Center on Monday.
And today, I set up my display at Community Arts Center in Wallingford.
The Duke Gallery at the Community Arts Center is the setting for the "Best Holiday Sale Ever!"
This gallery space is lovely, and it transforms into a wonderful boutique of one-of-a-kind, locally made items.
After a very late night of tagging jewelry and packing my display, I got myself to the Art Center as the doors of the gallery opened for vendor set-up.
Done.
Time to step away from my jewelry workbench to focus on painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment