Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Paintings Away From Home

Some of my paintings are currently away from home.
 
A selection is on display at Sweet Mabel in Narberth.
(but the sunflowers, the hydrangea and the pear that's underneath the marsh are gone, hopefully already hanging on walls in their new homes)
 
Also on display at Sweet Mabel....
the wonderful artwork of David Stehman.
 
I'm so excited that my 'Red Barn' was accepted into the current exhibit in the
Ethel Sergeant Clark Smith Gallery
at
juried by Richard Rosenfeld of The Rosenfeld Gallery in Philadelphia.
 
The show is pretty wonderful
and I'm very thankful to have my little painting
in the company of such beautiful pieces of artwork.
 
Also on display at the Art Center are works by the oh so talented faculty
and
 
a retrospective exhibition of paintings 
 by
 
 His paintings fill the Davenport Gallery
and it's a fabulous show.
 
What a great time to visit

No comments:

Post a Comment